Terms & Conditions
For KDFT 2024 Training
- Certification Training is a full 8 month program: June 2024 to January 2025
- To secure your place in this program, a non-refundable deposit of $650 CAD is required. A confirmation email will be sent upon receipt of the deposit.
- All travel arrangements are the participant’s responsibility and incurred at their own cost.
- Kundalini Dance or Trainers are not liable for consequences arising from travel delays, cancellations, or visas for in person retreats. Travel insurance is highly recommended.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- The $650 CAD deposit is non-refundable.
- Cancellations by April 30th, 2024, will receive a 100% refund of the course fee paid (minus any processing fees), excluding the $650 Non Refundable deposit.
- Cancellations on or after May 1, 2024, will receive a 50% refund of the course fee paid (minus any processing fees), excluding the $650 Non Refundable deposit.
- Cancellations on or after June 1, 2024, will not be refunded.
- If a payment plan is activated any outstanding payments are due in full as agreed upon.
- If you choose to leave the program at any time you will lose access to all material / recordings / course member areas the day you cancel and will not be permitted to share the Kundalini Dance work within your community.
- By signing up for this program, you are in agreeance to pay the amount in full for the Kundalini Dance Program, this includes all payment plan contracts.
- The minimum cost required to cover the expenses of the in person Retreat is $5000 CAD and is due in full by June 12, 2024.
- If a payment plan for the 8 month training is activated, the final payment is due by December 15, 2024.
- If you need a Payment Plan for your program tuition, we will make an individual payment plan contract specialized for you.
- All training materials and learning content, including but not limited to videos, photos, documents, and instructional content, are the intellectual property of the Kundalini Dance and the Trainers: Leyolah Antara, Lyndsay Spencer, Martine Kleissen and may not be copied, reproduced, modified, redistributed, or used commercially in any way without written permission from Kundalini Dance or the Trainers. This content is for your personal use only.
Photo & Model Release
- I understand that photography and videos may be taken during the Retreat, or during the Training.
- I give the KD Trainers permission to use, publish, and reuse any media made of me for promotional and educational purposes. This includes social media, website, & video. We will use discernment when choosing any possible vulnerable photos and if any certain photos/video are too personal or not right for whatever reason, I can let Lila & Martine know.
Health Disclaimer & Liability
- Participants with any serious physical/medical conditions or recent illness should notify organizers before registering.
- Participants are responsible for assessing their personal ability to participate in the training both online and in person.
- Participants are responsible for their health and well-being during the program.
- Organizers are not liable for injuries, medical or emotional outcomes, cancellations, delays, or changes due to circumstances beyond their control.
- Attendance in the Kundalini Dance Facilitator Training does not automatically qualify participants as Certified Kundalini Dance Facilitators.
- Accreditation is granted based on full participation and embodiment of Kundalini Dance principles, at the discretion of Leyolah Antara and Lila Spencer & Martine Kleissen.
- In some situations, more individualized training may be required for you to meet Certification requirements.
- Once fully Certified you will receive a Level One Foundational Kundalini Dance Certificate of Completion.
- Participants are expected to conduct themselves in a respectful and appropriate manner towards Trainers and fellow participants.
- Any disruptive behavior may result in immediate removal from the training without refund.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the provincial and federal laws of British Columbia and Canada, and any disputes shall be resolved in accordance with those laws.
- Participant information collected during the registration process will be kept confidential and used solely for the purpose of administering the training.
The trainers reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any sessions due to unforeseen circumstances such as illness or insufficient enrolment. In the event of cancellation by the trainers, participants will be notified with another training option or future session if this situation is to arise.
By registering for the Kundalini Dance training, participants acknowledge that they have read, understood, and agreed to abide by these terms and conditions and the refund policy outlined herein.
Note: These terms and conditions are subject to change at the discretion of the organizers.
Registration information for KDFT 2023 Training
- All prices are in USD.
- Once accepted into the training for Module One you will be invited to confirm and reserve your place with a $500 non-refundable deposit, or choose to Pay In Full or begin a Payment Plan.
- Payment Plans for Module One must be activated and begin by February 28, 2023
- To become Certified and share this work with your community the Kundalini Dance Facilitator Training consists of completing all Three Modules.
Cancellation and Refund Policy for KDFT Online 2023 Training
- For Module One payments in full or payment plans: If cancellation is made in writing by emailing email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org by February 28, 2023 then 100% of the course fee paid will be refunded minus any processing fees and minus a $100 USD administration fee.
- For Module One Deposit: If you paid the $500 deposit to save your place this is refundable. You can email us your cancellation of this program in writing by emailing email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org by February 24, 2023 then 100% of the course fee paid will be refunded minus any processing fees and minus a $100 USD administration fee.
- Any Cancellations on or after March 1, 2023 will not be refunded. If you choose to leave the program you will loose access to all material / recordings / course member area the day after your cancellation.
For all KDFT Trainings:
All travel arrangements are your responsibility and incur at your own cost. Kundalini Dance or any KD Training Teacher shall not be held liable for any consequences arising from delays or cancellations in any of the companies you may have made arrangements with, or for any irregularities in your documentation required for travel. We recommend purchasing Travel Insurance to cover you from any unexpected delays, cancellations or travel disturbances that could incur.
As this is an Ecstatic Dance Facilitator Training, we will be dancing and doing yoga and other movement practices everyday. Anyone with a reasonable level of fitness will be able to fully enjoy both the dance & yoga practice, however, this training may not be suitable for anyone who has serious physical/medical conditions. If you have had any serious physical or emotional illness within the last 5 years, or are under and medical or psychiatric supervision please advise us at the time of booking. If you are in any doubt about your ability to participate in this training please contact us beforehand to discuss this.
***Please ensure that you have adequate travel insurance to cover you for your retreat***
Please understand that you are responsible for your own health and well-being during the retreat. Leyolah Antara Dekanic, Lyndsay (Lila) Spencer, Martine Kleissen, Patricia Silverwolf, Deva Wild or Yarah Sutra, and any other Guest Instructors invited to train during the retreats or online training will not be held liable for any injuries or other medical or emotional problems that may occur, are sustained, or aggravated during or after your time on retreat. They will not accept any responsibility for cancellations, delays or changes cause by war, threat of war, terrorist actions, closure of airports, civil strike, industrial action, natural disasters, technical problems to transport, widespread disease, global pandemics, illness of participants or close relatives/pets, acts of God or any other events beyond our control. Neither can we be responsible for any loss or damage of property or disruption of program due to circumstances beyond the control of Leyolah Antara Dekanic, Lyndsay (Lila) Spencer, Martine Kleissen, Patricia Silverwolf, Deva Wild or Yarah Sutra and any other Guest Instructors.
* Please note that you are not necessarily guaranteed to qualify as a Kundalini Dance Facilitator just because you attended or completed the training. Leyolah, Lila & Martine reserves the right to only give accreditation to those participants who fully participate in all aspects of the training and who embody the Kundalini Dance work. Leyolah, Lila & Martine reserves the right to choose who they will qualify as a Kundalini Dance Facilitator and who will not. They also reserves the right to require you to complete additional training on your path to becoming a facilitator.