Terms & Conditions
- To reserve your place register with your deposit of $500 USD. This deposit is non-refundable. A confirmation email will be issued to you upon receipt.
- To redeem the Super Early Bird offer and Early Bird offer, the full balance is due on 31st October 2014 (Super Early Bird) and 31st December 2014 (Early Bird).
- For those paying full price, the balance is due no later than 6 weeks before the beginning of the retreat.
All travel arrangements are your responsibility and incur at your own cost. Kundalini Dance shall not be held liable for any consequences arising from delays or cancellations in any of the companies you may have made arrangements with, or for any irregularities in your documentation required for travel.
Cancellation and refund policy
- The deposit is non-refundable.
- If cancellation is made before 31st December 2014 then 40% of the balance paid will be refunded.
- Cancellations after 1st January 2015 will not be refunded unless the place can be filled.
We share a very gentle hatha Yoga style and Ecstatic Kundalini Dance as a large part of this retreat. Thus the retreat is open to experienced students and beginners alike, with variations/modifications given wherever necessary. Anyone with a reasonable level of fitness will be able to fully enjoy both dance & yoga practice, however, this retreat may not be suitable for anyone who is pregnant or has serious physical/medical conditions. If you have had any serious physical or emotional illness within the last 5 years, or are under and medical or psychiatric supervision please advise us at the time of booking. If you are in any doubt about your ability to participate in a yoga retreat please contact us beforehand to discuss this.
***Please ensure that you have adequate travel insurance to cover you for your retreat***
Please understand that you are responsible for your own health and well-being during the retreat. Nadine Ominski, Leyolah Antara and Lyndsay Spencer will not be held liable for any injuries or other medical or emotional problems that may occur, are sustained or aggravated during or after your time on retreat.
Nadine Ominski, Leyolah Antara and Lyndsay Spencer will not accept any responsibility for cancellations, delays or changes cause by war, threat of war, terrorist actions, closure of airports, civil strike, industrial action, natural disasters, technical problems to transport, illness of participants or close relatives/pets, acts of God or any other events beyond our control. Neither can we be responsible for any loss or damage of property or disruption of program due to circumstances beyond the control of Nadine Ominski, Leyolah Antara and Lyndsay Spencer.
** Embodying The Sacred Feminine Retreat is a part of and pre-requsite for the Kundalini Dance Facilitator Training. There is no previous experience necessary for Embodying The Sacred Feminine Retreat. ** Your investment includes all accommodation, food and tuition. It does not include airfares. ** This retreat will be held directly prior to the 21 day Kundalini Dance Facilitator Training Intensive making an all-inclusive 28 day facilitator training experience at the same location in Ubud, Bali.