Terms & Conditions
- To reserve your place register with your $500 deposit. USD. This deposit is non-refundable. A confirmation email will be issued to you upon receipt.
- All payments must be completed in full before the retreat begins to be able to attend.
All travel arrangements are your responsibility and incur at your own cost. Kundalini Dance shall not be held liable for any consequences arising from delays or cancellations in any of the companies you may have made arrangements with, or for any irregularities in your documentation required for travel.
Cancellation and refund policy
- The $500 US deposit is non-refundable.
- If cancellation is made before November 31st 2017 then 100% of the course fee paid will be refunded (minus Paypal fees). This does not include the deposit of $500 US.
- Cancellations after 1st December 2017 will not be refunded unless the place can be filled.
We will be dancing and doing yoga and other movement practices everyday. Anyone with a reasonable level of fitness will be able to fully enjoy both the dance & yoga practice, however, this training may not be suitable for anyone who has serious physical/medical conditions. If you have had any serious physical or emotional illness within the last 5 years, or are under and medical or psychiatric supervision please advise us at the time of booking. If you are in any doubt about your ability to participate in this training please contact us beforehand to discuss this.
***Please ensure that you have adequate travel insurance to cover you for your retreat***
Please understand that you are responsible for your own health and well-being during the retreat. Leyolah Antara and Shona Keeli Jones will not be held liable for any injuries or other medical or emotional problems that may occur, are sustained or aggravated during or after your time on retreat.
Leyolah Antara and Shona Keeli Jones will not accept any responsibility for cancellations, delays or changes cause by war, threat of war, terrorist actions, closure of airports, civil strike, industrial action, natural disasters, technical problems to transport, illness of participants or close relatives/pets, acts of God or any other events beyond our control. Neither can we be responsible for any loss or damage of property or disruption of program due to circumstances beyond the control of Leyolah Antara and Shona Keeli Jones.